By Stinky Pete
What are they wearing? Jeans, polo shirts, sweatshirts? Aren't these the same knuckleheads that flipped out on someone wearing a baseball cap? Was this a practice meeting or something? Show some respect for the township and the people that elected you.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:What are they wearing? Jeans, polo shirts, sweatshirts? Aren't these the same knuckleheads that flipped out on someone wearing a baseball cap? Was this a practice meeting or something? Show some respect for the township and the people that elected you.

Where in the law does it say to wear a duck suit to respect your country or community? Would love to read it. Here is the law for hats, the law is under United States penal code Title 36, Chapter 10 , in case you haven't learned it.
By JuneCarter
sandbagger2 wrote:Nominee's Rebuttal

If the by laws don't specifically state the person must be a Veteran than how is that a factor. One might intend for that to be the case but if it's not specifically stated than your objection doesn't count.

That woman seems dedicated to the Veterans. She's the spouse of a Vet. Since when do we dismiss spouses, parents or children of Veterans? Am I missing something?
By eriknben10
I agree and think she and her actions should be commended. Well done Maryann Bullen! Hope the misinformed weren't too butt hurt over the decision. :lol: :lol:
By Stinky Pete
eriknben10 wrote:Where in the law does it say to wear a duck suit to respect your country or community? Would love to read it.

Where did I say anything about any law? But if you want to show me where I did, I would love to read it.
By eriknben10
Stinky Pete wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:Where in the law does it say to wear a duck suit to respect your country or community? Would love to read it.

Where did I say anything about any law? But if you want to show me where I did, I would love to read it.

You started with your usual disrespect of elected officials with your childish name calling then proceeded to bash them for asking you to follow law followed by your opinion of how others should dress. I provided the link for you to learn something, sorry. My hope was you could teach me something about your preconceived dress policy for these fine folks. Where is it written?