Um, 7 states filed objections to the travel ban at the time. The first to argue was Hawaii. ( they have five hours on us)

I hope this isn't the new conspiracy theory. The blame Obama for everything era is over.

The willingness to believe fiction over fact boggles the mind.
Yes there are many so-called judges out there June. The constitution makes that clear. Any outside influence or lack there of shouldn't matter. We will get to the end of this eventually. Grab some popcorn, it may take awhile, after all it is the gubberment we are talking about.
JuneCarter wrote:Um, 7 states filed objections to the travel ban at the time. The first to argue was Hawaii. ( they have five hours on us)

I hope this isn't the new conspiracy theory. The blame Obama for everything era is over.

There's probably a psychology term for it. Subconsciously not able to handle the reality, so looking for some fantasy that works better.
JuneCarter wrote:Um, 7 states filed objections to the travel ban at the time. The first to argue was Hawaii. ( they have five hours on us)

I do hope that the blame Obama narrative doesn't last as long as the blame Bush narrative did. I wasn't a big Bush fan but after 8 years that got real old.
JuneCarter wrote:In fairness, Bush did start a war... you're comparing apples to bananas.

Again, there is fact and there is fiction.

Don't go there. They blamed him for everything. It became pathetic .
Boro Friend wrote:
JuneCarter wrote:In fairness, Bush did start a war... you're comparing apples to bananas.

Again, there is fact and there is fiction.

Don't go there. They blamed him for everything. It became pathetic .

A couple things were fact. Bush started a war, and the economy crashed during the Bush term in 2007-2008.
Well he did screw up a lot. Bigly! Bad mistakes.
I only complained about Obama for five years.
Trump is the worst ever. I just don't get it.

We're America. We're supposed to be the best. We need to elect better presidents. We're the joke of the world right now.