The republicans go to more conservative judges the same way Dem's go to more liberal judges. Politics shouldn't play any part of these decisions. If there is any kind of attract coming from terrorists who slip in , I personally will blame those judges.

A knock on the door today from some lady representing Dem's. I was ready to tell her to hit the road until she assured me it was only the local Brookhaven Dem's in the 2017 election that she was advocating for . So I took her flyer. Those guys seem more conservative , are more honest brokers and care more about the town than the local republicans. The local republicans always seem to be up to no good. At least that has been the case to date. I hate the who system.
Once the constitution is followed, these rogue judges need be fired.

http://cdn.ca9.uscourts.gov/datastore/g ... 20banc.pdf
By JW
Makes you wonder why Obama made that unscheduled trip to Hawaii where the judge he appointed and went to school with was only minutes away from his location. Nothing to see here every body move on.
JW wrote:Makes you wonder why Obama made that unscheduled trip to Hawaii where the judge he appointed and went to school with was only minutes away from his location. Nothing to see here every body move on.

How many times would you guess he went to Hawaii over the past eight years?
No need to guess you can look it up and find it was reported he went there every year for the family x-mas vacation. Besides that only one other time in his 8 years as far as I can see reported and that was in August 2016.
Stinky Pete wrote:
JW wrote:Makes you wonder why Obama made that unscheduled trip to Hawaii where the judge he appointed and went to school with was only minutes away from his location. Nothing to see here every body move on.

How many times would you guess he went to Hawaii over the past eight years?

No need to guess you can look it up and find it was reported he went there every year for the family x-mas vacation. Besides that only one other time in his 8 years as far as I can see reported and that was in August 2016.