You are aware one campaign surrogate accepted money from Russia and another has admitted to working with Wikileaks AND contacting Russian hackers. Most of this information has come to light this week so how would Clapper know?
I'm well aware of the news floating around on the subject. I'm also aware that after months of investigation there is no proof of any collusion between the campaign and the Russians.
eriknben10 wrote:I agree it is ongoing, why, I have no idea. To me, if an Obama appointee and Clinton supporter can't find any evidence tells me that there is none. Though I myself have never said Clapper was a liar, I know others have said that indeed he does lie.

The not a Republican, President Loco called him a liar. All the intelligence agents are liars. Our top law enforcement officers are liars. And the judges are all out to get him. The man is cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs.
So either they tell the truth 100% of the time or they are considered a liar. Or is it a fact that they all lie to save their arses and that's okay? It's one or the other, pick your poison. It's gubberment and we will never know the truth.
I guess we shall see. Maybe Comey will make a statement one way or the other on Monday.

On the bright side at least Spicer apologized to the British Intelligence community and the U.K. for repeating the Fox News fabricated story. Admitting you're wrong is a huge step for this crew.
Any statement Comey makes will be truth right? To at least 50% of the public :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Wait, let's do a survey!
Last edited by eriknben10 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
eriknben10 wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:The NY Times had no story about surveillance or wiretaps on Trump Towers.

I added he was also blaming New York Times and others which he did. How is this defending anyone? By the way he did say that if you were paying attention.

I addressed a comment where you said the NY Times reported on surveillance, not what Trump said. Pay attention yourself.
Phaedrus wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:The NY Times had no story about surveillance or wiretaps on Trump Towers.

I added he was also blaming New York Times and others which he did. How is this defending anyone? By the way he did say that if you were paying attention.

I addressed a comment where you said the NY Times reported on surveillance, not what Trump said. Pay attention yourself.

I was replying to a comment about Trump saying Fox reported this. You read my reply right? I know you lost that little fact that Yes they did report on surveillance. Maybe you missed it.