Maybe he only reads the headlines like the front page on January 20th “Wiretapped Data Used in Inquiry of Trump Aides”
Maybe those aides told him the only time they spoke with the Russians was from Trump tower. Who the hell knows, but the gubberment sure as hell isn't going to tell us who they tapped, where or when, that would blow their intel wouldn't it?

In the end they found no evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians. Dems lost another conspiracy theory. Like I said before, 8 years of this chit Trump might beat out the Clinton machine on conspiracy theories against him.
JuneCarter wrote:Wait, what? Who said there was no collusion between his campaign and the Russians? The investigation hasn't even begun yet and in addition to the myriad of contacts it turns out Flynn was paid by the Russians.

Obama’s top national security official, James Clapper, who told Meet the Press last week that during the time he was Obama’s DNI, he saw no evidence to support claims of a Trump/Russia conspiracy. “We had no evidence of such collusion,” Clapper stated unequivocally.

Now I know many have parroted what Clapper said but I'm not going down the list because it is old news.
I think you are confused. Where did I state that Clapper is a liar? Chris Coons or someone was another who said something like there was smoke but no fire not even a campfire.

Correction it was Morell that said that here is what Coons said while walking back. “I am confident that intelligence exists that is relevant to this question. Not that says there is collusion, and proof of it, that’s not what I was trying to say.”
By the way I hope you are not in the crowd of deranged conspiracists where evidence that disproves the theory is viewed as further proof of its existence.
No, I'm an anti-conspiracy theorist.

The Russia Trump investigation is ongoing. The list of campaign surrogates that have communicated with known Russian espionage agents has grown. The computer communications is what they're looking at now.

Whether there was actual collusion to undermine our democracy has yet to be determined.
I agree it is ongoing, why, I have no idea. To me, if an Obama appointee and Clinton supporter can't find any evidence tells me that there is none. Though I myself have never said Clapper was a liar, I know others have said that indeed he does lie.