JuneCarter wrote:Breitbart, the Blaze, Alex Jones and MSNBC.

MSNBC reported that nothing viable was gathered during the Yemen raid. CNN, AP and Rueters reported the opposite. I've caught MSNBC pushing an agenda more than once. They're the left's version of Fox.

MSNBC is pretty open about pushing an agenda. They don't go around calling themselves fair and balanced
I think Fox was one of the places mentioned but the New York Times had the stories of surveillance in print many times, among other news including NBC and ABC. I can't wait until the investigation is over to hear what really happened. I won't hold my breath though, it is the gubberment.
Phaedrus wrote:The NY Times had no story about surveillance or wiretaps on Trump Towers.

For a guy who proudly claims to never vote, you spend a lot of time defending Republicans.

Okay so June mentioned Trump was blaming Fox. I added he was also blaming New York Times and others which he did. How is this defending anyone? By the way he did say that if you were paying attention. I know it's hard for you to comprehend at times but this is a no-brainer if you read the news at all.

As far as being true, they did wiretap Trump tower but is unlikely Obama even knew it.