Stinky Pete wrote:Congress gave Babyman until tomorrow to come up with some evidence. It should be interesting...

Congress didn't give the WH any timeline for anything. That would be funny if they tried to force a deadline on anyone, let alone the WH, considering their own record. I did hear they asked the DOJ for some answers on the all the wiretapping by today about all wiretapping during the election.
"According to the report in the AP, the House Intelligence Committee in Congress sent a letter of request to the White House and is asking "the executive branch to provide by Monday" any credible evidence to back up Donald Trump's claim of wiretapping at Trump Tower. Two Democratic leaders on the committee, chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, and Rep. Adam Schiff, were the ones to pen the letter in question."
Last edited by Stinky Pete on Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) and ranking member Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) have asked the White House to offer by Monday any evidence showing Trump Tower was wiretapped.

A congressional aide confirmed to The Hill that Schiff and Nunes made the request in a letter to the White House. The letter was first reported by The Associated Press."
Stinky Pete wrote:"According to the report in the AP, the House Intelligence Committee in Congress sent a letter of request to the White House and is asking "the executive branch to provide by Monday" any credible evidence to back up Donald Trump's claim of wiretapping at Trump Tower. Two Democratic leaders on the committee, chairman Rep. Devin Nunes, and Rep. Adam Schiff, were the ones to pen the letter in question."

Let's see the letter the AP is supposedly referring to. No letter, it didn't happen. I'm sure you have it or you wouldn't have parroted it.
Maybe we are talking about a different request? Here is the one I'm referring to.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pow ... 41552dbf12
Stinky Pete wrote:I wasn't CC'd on the letter. Sorry.

So you have no clue what is going on. Got it.
JuneCarter wrote:Breitbart, the Blaze, Alex Jones and MSNBC.

MSNBC reported that nothing viable was gathered during the Yemen raid. CNN, AP and Rueters reported the opposite. I've caught MSNBC pushing an agenda more than once. They're the left's version of Fox.

CNN, CBS, ABC, NBC ... and the beat goes on.