Not buying it. A bond functions like a loan. It has to backed by the credit from the US government. The bond's are low risk because of the governments ability to tax. That money doesn't fall out of the sky.
So anyway, the current plan proposed by morons is doomed. Moderates are against it. Conservatives are against it. Democrats are against it. As Bob Casey said, "This is what happens when you slap something together in a couple weeks."

Seriously, what were they doing for six years while repeatedly bashing Obamacare and saying they could do better? I know I've asked that before, but it's hard to belief they're this incompetent.

Or maybe Obamacare is as good as it gets, and they should just tweak it a little.
The government backs a lot of things, including the money supply, but it doesn't mean there is a cost. If you set up a federal corporation, it can pay the bond with profits. The real tax money it will get is all the Medicaid, Veteran's and Medicare business that currently goes to private insurers.
Stinky Pete wrote:So anyway, the current plan proposed by morons is doomed. Moderates are against it. Conservatives are against it. Democrats are against it. As Bob Casey said, "This is what happens when you slap something together in a couple weeks."

Seriously, what were they doing for six years while repeatedly bashing Obamacare and saying they could do better? I know I've asked that before, but it's hard to belief they're this incompetent.

Or maybe Obamacare is as good as it gets, and they should just tweak it a little.

Actually there is meeting for all concerned to see if they can put something together. I just hope they step all over your doomsday message.
-
Phaedrus wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:I hope so too because they're looking really stupid so far. I was hoping they'd actually come up with something better.

Romneycare is the best thing Republicans can come up with. That's what we have.

They sure talked a lot of trash for not having anything.