By JuneCarter
Stinky Pete wrote:It's not about being right (to me). It's about being a President.

Or at least the appearance of being Presidential. If Hillary was President it would be her fault. At least General Mattis didn't leave everyone hanging to go to a dinner party like the general did during the Benghazi incident.

Trump had no clue what was going on at the time. He was tweeting at the time of the Yemen raid, promoting an appearance on Fox I believe. The Tweet was deleted.
By 50 plus
There are agencies to be consulted before any military action is to be taken. He didn't do it, thinking he is the Supreme Being.
By Stinky Pete
50 plus wrote:There are agencies to be consulted before any military action is to be taken. He didn't do it, thinking he is the Supreme Being.

His staff should have told him, but they know less than he does, and they're still focusing on election results and his daughter's business.
By JW
50 plus wrote:There are agencies to be consulted before any military action is to be taken. He didn't do it, thinking he is the Supreme Being.

Talk about fake news this is so fake it's just called BS. The military was waiting for a clear night with no moon. It was supposed to go before Obama was out. A successful op would have helped Hillery. That is the only thing they were waiting for. Somebody tipped them off and they were waiting and ready for them. I wonder who would tip them off. :roll:
By 50 plus
JW wrote:
Talk about fake news this is so fake it's just called BS. . :roll:

So you're saying no one in government needs to be consulted before a raid? Was Obama sitting in that situation room by himself the night they got bin laden? He talks about his "generals". The same ones he said were so terrible, really really terrible. 25 civilians killed including an 8 yr old daughter of someone helping the US. He made the raid to show off. He's claiming they got information when agencies that process information are saying they didn't.
Last edited by 50 plus on Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By JW
50 plus wrote:
JW wrote:
Talk about fake news this is so fake it's just called BS. . :roll:

So you're saying no one in government needs to be consulted before a raid? Was Obama sitting in that situation room by himself the night they got bin laden? He talks about his "generals". The same ones he said were so terrible, really really terrible. 25 civilians killed including an 8 yr old daughter of someone helping the US. He made the raid to show off. He's claiming they got information when agencies that process information are saying they didn't.

Absolutely not I'm just saying your story is BS. But you are such a hater you'll grab on to it as truth.
By 50 plus
Such a hater??? How about a President taking responsibility? I never said there shouldn't be raids. Topic wasn't about that. He milked her situation for all it was worth. And what is MY story compared to what everyone else has said?