By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:
JW wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:
JuneCarter wrote:They stood for the poor widow despite the tweet to the contrary from Kellyanne. Trump should fire her for using that moment as a political football.

She was there to play the part of the football.

You act like this is something new like it's never been done before. I think every single president has done this. Am I right or wrong?

Sure, they all do. Does that make it right? Well, you think it's right. But should I think it's right just because of that?

If it was Obama you wouldn't even mention it. Your consumed with hate , it's not good for you. It causes cancer.
Last edited by JW on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:This whole issue of who stood how many times is just ridiculous.

Aren't we off that issue and talking about why a fallen hero was being honored.
By Stinky Pete
JW wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:
JW wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:
JuneCarter wrote:They stood for the poor widow despite the tweet to the contrary from Kellyanne. Trump should fire her for using that moment as a political football.

She was there to play the part of the football.

You act like this is something new like it's never been done before. I think every single president has done this. Am I right or wrong?

Sure, they all do. Does that make it right? Well, you think it's right. But should I think it's right just because of that?

If it was Obama you wouldn't even mention it. Your consumed with hate , it's not good for you. It causes cancer.

Dementia will get me before the cancer.
By Stinky Pete
JW wrote: itAnd for someone to say that Trump got this hero killed is asinine and ignorant.

No, what's asinine and ignorant is for the President of the United States to stand up and say "it's not my fault. It's the fault of the generals and Obama". He the friggin president. Even if it's not his fault, he's the world's biggest coward for saying it after that man was killed.
By Phaedrus
What I find interesting is how the speech has brought people out of the closet. Suddenly we see who was for Trump all along, though they said things like 'the lesser of two evils', 'hold my nose', etc..

Rather than start a new thread, I've noticed something about Jeff Sessions. I once learned that one of the things people often do when they lie is look down and to their left. Watch Sessions.
By JuneCarter
Stinky Pete wrote:
JW wrote: itAnd for someone to say that Trump got this hero killed is asinine and ignorant.

No, what's asinine and ignorant is for the President of the United States to stand up and say "it's not my fault. It's the fault of the generals and Obama". He the friggin president. Even if it's not his fault, he's the world's biggest coward for saying it after that man was killed.

Stinky, I believe Trump and JW are right. It was the fault of the generals. Trump gave Mattis the okay. This is why you appoint military people. The raid was a conceived of under the Obama administration but left for the new administration to decide upon stating it needed further investigation and planning prior to the possibility of enacting the action.

At least nobody is trying to blame the Secretary of State like they did with Benghazi.
By JuneCarter
Phaedrus wrote:Rather than start a new thread, I've noticed something about Jeff Sessions. I once learned that one of the things people often do when they lie is look down and to their left. Watch Sessions.

It's a shame. I like Jeff Sessions. (Yeah, I know) Chafetz just came out for Sessions to recuse himself. I'm so disappointed that he lied under oath during a congressional hearing. I'd like to see the proof that he met with the Russian Ambassador.