By JW
The majority of people I work with agree. It was inspirational. It also revealed two of the most ignorant politicians I've ever seen. Debby Wasserman Schultz and rep Keith Ellison who found it necessary to disrespect a fallen hero Navy Seal Ryan Owens by staying firmly seated during the second standing ovation. What a couple of scumbags. I hope they both wake up today with hemroids and Crohn's disease.
By JuneCarter
I didn't watch it but I have seen several snips and it seemed okay to me. I'm very disappointed that those people did not stand for the slain Navy Seal's widow. They're the first ones pointing fingers at how undiplomatic and ill mannered Trump is. I hope they feel better about themselves.

I'm glad Trump actually addressed the rise of hate crimes and spoke not only about the anti-Semitic acts but the terrible terrorist shootings by the racist in Kansas.

Melania outclassed all of the other "women of Washington" yesterday. (Ivanka, tacky dress. Kellyann with her awkward photo. Dem women not standing for the widow)
By Stinky Pete
JW wrote:The majority of people I work with agree. It was inspirational. It also revealed two of the most ignorant politicians I've ever seen. Debby Wasserman Schultz and rep Keith Ellison who found it necessary to disrespect a fallen hero Navy Seal Ryan Owens by staying firmly seated during the second standing ovation. What a couple of scumbags. I hope they both wake up today with hemroids and Crohn's disease.

We wouldn't dare talk about this at work. All you need is someone to complain, and you're fired.
By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:Babyman already disrespected him by blaming generals and Obama for his death.

Your hate fogs your reasoning.
By Stinky Pete
JW wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:Babyman already disrespected him by blaming generals and Obama for his death.

My reasoning is sound. When you're the president you have to act like a president. The buck stops here.
By JW
Stinky Pete wrote:
JW wrote:

My reasoning is sound. When you're the president you have to act like a president. The buck stops here.

I'm betting the market likes him today and the Dow may hit 21000.