By 50 plus
Happy to notice the "coming soon in 2008" sign has been knocked down on Pennell. Approval for apartments was ok'd. (Expect anything less? :lol: ). So it went from over 55 living to townhouses to apartments and condos. Being built of brick with metal roofs. High class of course Grace says. Just like that upscale shopping center we were getting where Pizza Hut is? Yeah sure. Condos will cost 220-240K and rentals will be around 1200 or so. My biggest complaint is Aston did not require "owner occupied". Anyone can buy them then rent them out to whomever which I'm guessing will happen the most. We already have those messy sloppy rentals behind Aston Diner. I feel sorry for the clean people who live there. Anybody else think just more Neumann dorms in disguise?
By Stinky Pete
You make good points, and I don't mean to distract from them, but what really bothers me lately is the stupid black traffic light standards. Driving up 452, look around. With all the power lines and big ugly utility poles every 50 feet, you don't even notice the light standards. What a waste that was
By 50 plus
I read when other townships got them that the black makes people from a distance notice the traffic lights (themselves) better, kind of like the strobe ones on 6 lane roads.
By JW
I haven't noticed these black lights. I think I asked once before, where are they? Those apartments are going to suck for the people in Pennel Manor.
By Stinky Pete
JW wrote:I haven't noticed these black lights. I think I asked once before, where are they? Those apartments are going to suck for the people in Pennel Manor.

I told you. They're on pennell road. Go drive from your house to DQ. They're not really that noticeable.