Not a trump quote, but it still should make you think...

On CNN’s The Lead with Jake Tapper, Rep. Brooks said, “My understanding is that it will allow insurance companies to require people who have higher health care costs to contribute more to the insurance pool that helps offset all of these costs thereby reducing the costs to those people who lead good lives. They’re healthy. They’ve done the things to keep their bodies healthy, and right now, those are the people who have done things the right way, who are seeing their costs skyrocketing
“We want to create peace between Israel and the Palestinians. We will get it done,” Trump said. “We will be working so hard to get it done. I think there is a very good chance and I think we will.”

At a lunch later on, he was even bolder: “It is something that I think is frankly, maybe, not as difficult as people have thought over the years.”
This could be the winner for the dumbest quote this week by a Republican:

An Idaho Republican congressman is facing criticism for a comment about the health care bill that he made at a town hall in his district Friday.

A video posted on YouTube shows the Republican congressman responding to a woman who suggested that people die from a lack of access to health care.

“That line is so indefensible,” Labrador said. “Nobody dies because they don’t have access to health care.”

His remark sparked an uproar at the event in Lewiston.