One of Trump's tweets this morning:

122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!

-----------------------

It was Bush that released the vicious terrorists.
JuneCarter wrote:Can we put stupid Ben Carson and Jason Chaffetz quotes on this thread too?

And when was the last time you performed brain surgery?
Looking for date and hospital only.
Thanks in advance.
Last edited by treehugger on Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stinky Pete wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:Gees, If someone would have thought of a thread like this 8 years ago I would have never gotten anything done.

Yes. For the past eight years all we talked about was sports. :roll:

True, We did hit bad policy pretty hard when it needed to be.
treehugger wrote:
JuneCarter wrote:Can we put stupid Ben Carson and Jason Chaffetz quotes on this thread too?

And when was the last time you performed brain surgery?
Looking for date and hospital only.
Thanks in advance.

I know when I'm unqualified to do something. So should Ben, et al.
treehugger wrote:And we have 57 states.

Someone having a brain fart during a rigorous campaign is not the same as Carson's prepared comments about slave immigrants carrying their hopes for their descendants to America. Comments, it should be noted, he has made on more than one occasion.

He may be brilliant at separating brain-conjoined twins, but separating reality from fiction is not his strong suit.

And I think we can all agree that being great in one field does not make you qualified in all fields. For many people, their talents can be very narrowly contained to a specific area. It's the mistake we make when we assume government should be run by a businessman, or as a business. There is no evidence to support that either.