This is the funniest thing I've seen this week! Make sure you hear the first ten seconds. How do you not say to yourself, "What the &*^#$@ was I thinking voting for this buffoon?"

Last edited by Stinky Pete on Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Boro Friend wrote:Just like I said , you didn't want to get the point.

I was just asking you to be more specific and you decided to dissemble. Rather than point out what i'm missing, you take this stance that I'm not actually interested. Try me.
Stinky Pete wrote:Trump said today he'll go it alone against North Korea if necessary. He then added, "going it alone means going with lots of other nations." He has to be the least intelligent president ever.

“When I use a word,” Humpty Trumpty said, in rather a scornful tone, “it means just what I choose it to mean—neither more nor less.”

“The question is,” said Alice, “whether you can make words mean so many different things.”

“The question is,” said Humpty Trumpty, “which is to be master—that's all.”

"I'm President, so I must be winning."
JuneCarter wrote:North Korea just asked all foreign correspondents to prepare for a big event/announcement that will take place Thursday.

What time is it in North Korea ?

An announcement of a new Trump hotel in Pyongyang?
JuneCarter liked this