I agree, BF. Paul Ryan changes his spots a little too much.

None of these guys, not Democrats or Republicans are going to be able to repair anything when they are completely beholden to insurance companies.
It's far from over. Pulling the bill from the floor was a good move. I agree they didn't meet the deadline and you can technically say that is a failure.
I like to look at both sides of the coin. The bill that passed both House and Senate less than two years ago is sitting in committee. I'd like to see how the votes go on that bill today.
Stinky Pete wrote:Let's look at this in a positive light. A big chunk of republicans told Trump/Ryan to go ____ themselves. That makes me feel good.

And then Fox News' version of Judge Judy put it all on Ryan.
eriknben10 wrote:I like to look at both sides of the coin. The bill that passed both House and Senate less than two years ago is sitting in committee. I'd like to see how the votes go on that bill today.

Some bills are made to be vetoed.
Stinky Pete wrote:Let's look at this in a positive light. A big chunk of republicans told Trump/Ryan to go ____ themselves. That makes me feel good.

The people you are talking about would have killed that piece of legislation no matter who put it out. They where standing on conservative principal not a Trump rejection sediment .