eriknben10 wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:Did you ever wonder why 'Obamacare' is called 'Obamacare'? Why didn't Republicans nickname it 'DemocratControlledCongressCare'?

Hint: Leadership.

Because Obama signed it into law.

I thought you said he couldn't read, now he can write bills? WOW

Hint 1: he didn't write it.
Hint 2: The democrats own it.
Hint 3: It is Imploding

You may be the poorest reader this side of trump. You repeatedly make stuff up and claim I wrote it.

Now, although I didn't write it, or even imply it, a President could write a bill. He'd just need someone to introduce it to congress. It's happened many times that presidents were involved in the crafting of a bill. WOW
Stinky Pete wrote:As usual he fails and then blames others.

You wrote this and that is what I responded to. What exactly did he fail at that you were talking about? I understand he was referring to the part of congress that he viewed as making the bill a failure.
Last edited by eriknben10 on Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before you deflect to another part of the equation. What exactly did he fail at that you were talking about? Like I said "I understand he was referring to the part of congress that he viewed as making the bill a failure."

You state he failed at leadership. So are you saying since he couldn't make enough people jump off the cliff he fails at leading? I'm trying to make sense of your silly accusation is all.
Cute. We both know Obama didn't write a word of the affordable care act as well.
eriknben10 wrote:Before you deflect to another part of the equation. What exactly did he fail at that you were talking about? Like I said "I understand he was referring to the part of congress that he viewed as making the bill a failure."

You state he failed at leadership. So are you saying since he couldn't make enough people jump off the cliff he fails at leading? I'm trying to make sense of your silly accusation is all.

Leadership is getting people to follow you, or follow your plan. He spent the last two years talking about his amazing deal-making skill. As of today he has failed. Pure and simple.

He doesn't have to write the plan, but having given his blessing and announced that he was going to work to get it done, he owns it. This is the way all bills proceed.
Phaedrus wrote:
He doesn't have to write the plan, but having given his blessing and announced that he was going to work to get it done, he owns it. This is the way all bills proceed.

Also not one to take responsibility, Ryan said that Trump was involved in the writing of the bill.
Paul Ryan is someone who is a little too slick for me. I'm not sure how much stock to put into anything he says. I think it was more his doing on that legislation. That's just my personal take.