By Stinky Pete
"Nobody knew that health care could be so complicated.”

Actually, Obama did, and he tried to warn you.

Trump to health insurance CEOs: " And then if things aren’t working out, I’m blaming you anyway."

Way to act like a leader!
Yesterday, in another wacky statement, Babyman blamed Obama for organizing protests across the country. Another chance to take responsibility and act like a leader squandered.

"I think that President Obama is behind it because his people certainly are behind it," Trump said. "In terms of him being behind things, that's politics. It will probably continue."

His sentence should have been something like "I understand a lot of Americans aren't happy with some of my decisions and plans, but blah blah I will fight to make things better for all Americans, blah blah blah.
When he brags about his ratings tomorrow, real or imagined, I don't want to have been connected to it. I'll be catching up with Jane the Virgin on Netflix instead.
Wait! This one is even better! He tried to blame the death of a navy seal on Obama and his generals. What a coward.

President Donald Trump was asked by the crew on Fox & Friends about the failed raid in Yemen that took the life of Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens, and the president was quick to deflect blame onto others.

When asked about criticism from Owens’s father about the failed raid, Trump pointed out that planning for the mission actually started under former President Obama.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, uh, you know, they wanted to do. They came to see me, they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.”
My intention was to post one stupid quote per day, but they're coming too fast!

Stinky Pete wrote:Wait! This one is even better! He tried to blame the death of a navy seal on Obama and his generals. What a coward.

President Donald Trump was asked by the crew on Fox & Friends about the failed raid in Yemen that took the life of Navy SEAL William “Ryan” Owens, and the president was quick to deflect blame onto others.

When asked about criticism from Owens’s father about the failed raid, Trump pointed out that planning for the mission actually started under former President Obama.

“This was a mission that was started before I got here,” Trump said. “This was something that was, uh, you know, they wanted to do. They came to see me, they explained what they wanted to do, the generals, who are very respected. My generals are the most respected that we’ve had in many decades, I believe. And they lost Ryan.”