I got away from this, because there are just too many stupid quotes and not enough time to post them all. But today's was funny....

"With the exception of the late, great Abraham Lincoln, I can be more presidential than any president that's ever held this office"
Stinky Pete wrote:What a leader! Makes me sick. He needs a little sign for his desk which says "The buck stops way over there away from me"
IMG_4079.JPG

Actually, Congress did give us healthcare - back in 2009.
"So I deal with foreign countries, and despite what you may read, I have unbelievable relationships with all of the foreign leaders. They like me. I like them. You know, it’s amazing. So I’ll call, like, major — major countries, and I’ll be dealing with the prime minister or the president. And I’ll say, how are you doing?"
"But when I was with President Xi, who I have a very good relationship with, I said: Do me a favor. Would you allow cattle, please, to come in? I was last night in West Virginia, and I had farmers coming up to me and hugging me and kissing me because of the cattle stuff. They actually weren’t from West Virginia; they were from other places. (Laughter.) But, you know, it was the Boy Scouts, so they came from all over the country, but –"
"I want to achieve growth. We’re the highest-taxed nation in the world, essentially, you know, of the size. But we’re the highest-taxed nation in the world. We have — nobody knows what the number is. I mean, it used to be, when we talked during the debate, $2.5 trillion, right, when the most elegant person — right? I call him Mr. Elegant. I mean, that was a great debate. We did such a great job. "