By sandbagger2
Thought this was suppose to be a public meeting for all residents? Would be nice considering Mariner I is running through other areas of the township.
Attachments
ScreenHunter 39.png
ScreenHunter 39.png (21.29 KiB) Viewed 142 times
By JW
sandbagger2 wrote:Thought this was suppose to be a public meeting for all residents? Would be nice considering Mariner I is running through other areas of the township.

It doesn't say it's not public either. If someone has concerns they need to go.
By sandbagger2
JW wrote:
sandbagger2 wrote:Thought this was suppose to be a public meeting for all residents? Would be nice considering Mariner I is running through other areas of the township.

It doesn't say it's not public either. If someone has concerns they need to go.

You're right, it doesn't, just par for the course with how they do everything else. Wonder when the letters are going out.
By BigGabber
I've been away a long time. I just got the letter for the pipeline. I haven't heard anything until recently. I decided to go and take pictures of the whole line. I took every picture from concord rd to knowlton rd. Guess what? I spoke to a guy over there. They are closing Creek Rd for a water line and the pipe line. They are going under the creek. He said they are going 48 feet under the creek. He was a worker. I told him we were asking because we just found out and he gave us the ohh boy look. He was nice and I don't think he would fib about the depth going under the creek. So while this doesn't back up to my home it is close. We should have been notified sooner. It could be very disastrous to the eco system. We've lost enough land and spills happen. My house is vibrating when they are drilling. I'm far enough away but it freaked me out. I'm use to the military planes shaking the windows but not the earth. We don't need more oil we need freaking solar and wind energy. I am freaking out and bet you [--removed--] I'll be at this meeting. I might get thrown out.
By eriknben10
They are way past the creek already with the first bit. In 4-5 months they'll be gone. The meeting won't stop or change the course, all permits have been granted. It isn't going to be used in the US so no need to worry, we already have plenty of natural gas and oil here. Good luck with your gripe.