By 50 plus
Thank you. I guess after they tabled it at one of the meetings the subject was forgotten? Isn't McGinns brother the spokesman for that pipeline? Convenient.
By sandbagger2
50 plus wrote:Thank you. I guess after they tabled it at one of the meetings the subject was forgotten? Isn't McGinns brother the spokesman for that pipeline? Convenient.

I believe it's his nephew. A man and woman spoke at the last township meeting in reference to it. They got the answers most of us usually do.

Aston Township Resident Comments re: Mariner East 2 Pipeline

The information provided by the township link gives next to nothing information wise.
By 50 plus
Ok, just watched. So Aston just took Sunoco's word for everything, got no independent information and couldn't even bother to attend Middletowns meeting to educate themselves about this. You're right about them giving typical answers. Two Aston meetings? Where were they advertised or did they only notify the property owners who now have the line in their yards? I guess we'll never stop paying for that land donation for Sun Valley. As for the maps, have to check them out better. No landmarks makes it harder to figure out where it goes.