By eriknben10
That is the same right-of-way where the proposed rail trail would go! Oh no!!!
By JuneCarter
Thanks, Sandy.

Some areas get a fancy park. We're getting a pipeline.

I guess that's why nobody cares if our street signs match or if the catwalks get cleared of snow.

If the Twp is getting revenue from this could you throw a little toward our wards for a change?
By JW
Why do our school children have to walk on Concord Rd down from the 7-11. Why can't they fine the owner for not removing snow before some kid gets hit by a car. Is it too cold for them to leave the office to see what's going on around town?
JuneCarter liked this
By Stinky Pete
JW wrote:Why do our school children have to walk on Concord Rd down from the 7-11. Why can't they fine the owner for not removing snow before some kid gets hit by a car. Is it too cold for them to leave the office to see what's going on around town?

Why can't they fine EVERY owner in Aston? It's so frustrating. The business across from Aston elementary hasn't cleared snow for at least five years. Can't think of the name right now. Starts with a G.
By 50 plus
I always said our township people ride around with blinders on, if they ride around Aston at all. I don't think they do anything unless someone complains. Fear of offending. They may move their businesses elsewhere.

Sorry, didn't intend to keep this Topic off-topic.
By 50 plus
JuneCarter wrote:Thanks, Sandy.

Some areas get a fancy park. We're getting a pipeline.

I guess that's why nobody cares if our street signs match or if the catwalks get cleared of snow.

If the Twp is getting revenue from this could you throw a little toward our wards for a change?

Since you mentioned catwalks you live where I grew up so one has to wonder what Aston's greatest commissioner has done for you lately. My guess is showing up at the senior citizens banquets. How he is still there is a big ?