User avatar
By Boro Friend
#485419
JuneCarter wrote:Trump is a traitor. Not a Republican or a Patriot. Stop saying it's a Democratic ploy. FYI, I'm a Republican and I'm pretty sure Stinky is as well.
Are you?


Am I what ? I'm more conservative then all of you. But I don't trust the republicans any more the democrats. Sorry I don't buy that's it's not all a ploy. His agenda if given a chance breaks up the little game they all have going on. Let me repeat what I was hearing when Queen Hillary was in the hot seat, If they got something, produce it.
Last edited by Boro Friend on Mon Mar 20, 2017 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By Boro Friend
#485425
Stinky Pete wrote:That's a fair statement, but they can't produce something mid-investigation.

And they admit to having nothing to date.
User avatar
By Stinky Pete
#485426
Boro Friend wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:That's a fair statement, but they can't produce something mid-investigation.

And they admit to having nothing to date.


I don't believe that's true. 1. They can't talk about an investigation in progress. 2. It would create total chaos if they hinted that they had something on the President of the U.S. before they're ready to release it.
User avatar
By JuneCarter
#485427
Boro Friend wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:That's a fair statement, but they can't produce something mid-investigation.

And they admit to having nothing to date.


That's not true. They never admitted anything of the kind. The only thing admitted to was that Trump lied about Obama or anyone tapping his phones, microwaves, or "wherever". He and his comrades are under investigation for playing footsies with Russia.
User avatar
By eriknben10
#485430
JuneCarter wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:That's a fair statement, but they can't produce something mid-investigation.

And they admit to having nothing to date.


That's not true. They never admitted anything of the kind. The only thing admitted to was that Trump lied about Obama or anyone tapping his phones, microwaves, or "wherever". He and his comrades are under investigation for playing footsies with Russia.


I watched the entire hearing and neither one of those fellows said Trump lied about anything. In fact Comey said there is no evidence in either accusation. With your illusion of his statement does that mean he said all the fantasy of collusion is a lie as well? But if that makes you feel like your suspicion has been verified, spread your lie of what was said. The only reason they are investigating further is to find the mole or moles and prosecute them.
Last edited by eriknben10 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
By JuneCarter
#485431
I watched the entire hearing as well.

So, okay... let me rephrase:

Comey, the NSA, the DOJ on President Loco's wiretapping claim: "Trump is full of shyt."

Comey and the NSA on Russian Election Interference: " Yep!"

Comey and the NSA on Trump the Russian Communist: "We are investigating that treasonous crap as we speak."
  • 1
  • 10
  • 11
  • 12
  • 13
  • 14
  • 31