By eriknben10
JuneCarter wrote:I watched the entire hearing as well.

So, okay... let me rephrase:

Comey, the NSA, the DOJ on President Loco's wiretapping claim: "Trump is full of shyt."

Comey and the NSA on Russian Election Interference: " Yep!"

Comey and the NSA on Trump the Russian Communist: "We are investigating that treasonous crap as we speak."

Good luck with your conspiracy theory.
By eriknben10
COMEY: With respect to the president's tweets about alleged wiretapping directed at him by the prior administration, I have no information that supports those tweets and we have looked carefully inside the FBI. The Department of Justice has asked me to share with you that the answer is the same for the Department of Justice and all its components. The department has no information that supports those tweets.

COMEY: I'm not to try and characterize the tweets themselves. All I can tell you is we have no information that supports them.

I think it's also a fact that no one said that investigation is over either. Do you have proof otherwise? Wait, you read about it on the news right!
Last edited by eriknben10 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Stinky Pete
Famous Nixon quotes

"The American people deserve to know if their president is a bad person. I am not a bad person. I am the best person ever, believe me. "
By eriknben10
Even when they tried to put words into Comeys mouth he reiterated.

COMEY: I've said the FBI and the Department of Justice have no information to support those tweets.
By eriknben10
Boro Friend wrote:
Stinky Pete wrote:That topic won't be going away anytime soon.

The democrats can't afford to let it go. They don't have anything else going for them. The first six produced zip. Perhaps the next six months will be better for them.

I agree with most of that statement for the exception that is has been at least 8 months and nothing but conspiracy theory in the news. Guess we'll have to wait to see what the President can accomplish in front of the next election to see what the majority of the people believe.
One thing I'd like to see is the FBI taking the time to look at the DNC hacked material they passed over for "expert" opinion of a team hired by the DNC itself.