By norton
My prayer for our new President is that he will have wisdom and safety . Our land is full of Leftist sorts and others now who have no use for America as it was and was meant to be in it's inception.
Watch the leftists do all they can to destroy the President's nominee for the Supreme Court. He certainly would be a positive example and member of the Court.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This still stands folks------- No,,,, Muslim Refugees Are Not Jewish WWII Refugees. Here Are 5 Reasons Why.
-
http://www.dailywire.com/news/1217/no-m ... piro-share
By Ryan
oh really? Why don't you be specific about which "glory days" you are referring to and why you think they were so horrible.

I assume this is a reference to the "again" portion of the President's campaign slogan. For the record, when he said he would make america great AGAIN, he meant, before Obama, Bush and Clinton. He also was making reference in general terms to a time when the American dream was thriving because of robust economic activity. A time when America was safe, and was a powerful leader in the world.

Do you not want America to be great?
By Phaedrus
It's a reference to the thousands of comments Norton has made referencing an unspecific past. Norton has always been vague about the past he refers to. He has been asked before to say what period to which he refers and he has failed to respond every time. So, your question is better directed at him to define his terms.

I think he refers to his early life growing up in a homogenous environment. The 1950s.
By Phaedrus
Like Ozzie & Harriet, Andy Griffith and Leave It To Beaver, except the kids carry their rifles to school. (to shoot stray grizzly bears)
By norton
My prayer for our new President is that he will have wisdom and safety . Our land is full of Leftist sorts and others now who have no use for America as it was and was meant to be in it's inception.
Watch the leftists do all they can to destroy the President's nominee for the Supreme Court. He certainly would be a positive example and member of the Court.
By Phaedrus
Okay, so now we have narrowed the time frame down from "inception" to -------------> "as it was."

Care to take a crack at it Ryan. :lol: