By Phaedrus
Not an outlier, but it is "likely voters". Among registered voters or the general population, other polls have him at 42% or less.

The only likely voter poll that matters today is in Georgia and the Dems might just take it.
By norton
We can hope that Conservatives are the winners.
By Boro Friend
Phaedrus wrote:Not an outlier, but it is "likely voters". Among registered voters or the general population, other polls have him at 42% or less.

The only likely voter poll that matters today is in Georgia and the Dems might just take it.

All they have to do is tie it up. Once all the other Rep's are out of the race they will take and retain the seat in a runoff.
By Boro Friend
Even in the event that the Dem's eke out a win it will likely be corrected in a year from now. But I understand the Dem's clinging to any kind of a win at this point. I spent some time in Georgia and if it happens they should enjoy it while it lasts.
By Phaedrus
Clinging to a win? :lol:

It should not even be close. Part of choosing your cabinet from elected officials is ensuring they are from save districts.
By Boro Friend
It's alright I get it .I would Yuk it up too , but it is a special election. Most people yawn at those. If you split a small number of votes up in too many directions they could eke out a win. The real test is the regular election season next year. They win that one then you can pop open the Champaign. We don't even know how today is going to go. The Dem's where going to put one on the board last week. That didn't go so well.
By JuneCarter
"Flip the 6th" is trending but if you can't vote your social media presence doesn't count.

On the other hand, BF, Trump actually polled majority negative in South Carolina last week so you never know. Any given Tuesday...
By Phaedrus
Boro Friend wrote:It's alright I get it .I would Yuk it up too , but it is a special election. Most people yawn at those. If you split a small number of votes up in too many directions they could eke out a win. The real test is the regular election season next year. They win that one then you can pop open the Champaign. We don't even know how today is going to go. The Dem's where going to put one on the board last week. That didn't go so well.

No one said the Dems were going to win in Kansas, but it was 20 points better than the general. Again, these are supposed to be safe seats.

Maybe the seat flips back, or maybe Trump just keeps getting worse. Incumbancy does help though.