By JW
Crowbird23 wrote:I believe our Rhodes scholar brought up the subject.

What was the last subject you brought up? Oh that's right you have never brought any subject up. You don't have the mental capacity to write more then one sentence and that one sentence has zero content Moron
By JW
Crowbird23 wrote:You are the one who voted for Trump, you are in the 35 percent that doesn't realize what he is dong to this country.How about that wrestling tweet.

The town idiot speaks again and he actually wrote 3 sentences of course which had zero content. When you find the mental capacity to to add something that is actually of any content let me know.
By eriknben10
JW wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:I suppose if you want to get into semantics you won't understand the similarities between "supplementing" and "assistance" I won't need my SS but I do think the system is a big ponzi scheme that has past it's prime. Take early retirement and invest the money until full retirement, odds are you will double your retirement check.

I think I remember!you saying your wife still works. If so why?

Because she wants to. Working from home has advantages as well.
I remember when my father retired and 3 months later decided he was bored and went back to work in a less stressful environment just for something to do. I think he eventually hung it up around 75. We're lucky enough to be in the group that can decide for ourselves what we want to do with our life.
By JW
eriknben10 wrote:
JW wrote:
eriknben10 wrote:I suppose if you want to get into semantics you won't understand the similarities between "supplementing" and "assistance" I won't need my SS but I do think the system is a big ponzi scheme that has past it's prime. Take early retirement and invest the money until full retirement, odds are you will double your retirement check.

I think I remember!you saying your wife still works. If so why?

Because she wants to. Working from home has advantages as well.
I remember when my father retired and 3 months later decided he was bored and went back to work in a less stressful environment just for something to do. I think he eventually hung it up around 75. We're lucky enough to be in the group that can decide for ourselves what we want to do with our life.

Your a lucky man not many can do that. I say as I am sitting on my deck over the water watching boats and paddle boarders go up and down the intercoastal.
By eriknben10
While I recognize that, I also believe my hard work and determination along with great guidance over the years has contributed to my success.
We are headed to the Meat house so I can pick out my birthday dinner steak. Enjoy n Happy 4th to ya!