First of all, the Leftist already did this in 2010.
Secondly, the basic issues are still the same; pre-existing conditions and people who can't afford insurance. Unless this plan is dumping those people, it will have the same issues as Obamacare. If it's keeping everyone, I dont know why people expect a big improvement.

I get that you're fine with dumping people because you have insurance, and it's those people's own fault that they can't get it.

norton wrote:Hope the Leftist do not throw a monkey wrench in--
I want you to be the first to know: we just introduced our bill to repeal and replace Obamacare. It is called the American Health Care Act, and it is a plan to drive down costs, encourage competition, and give every American access to quality, affordable health insurance. It protects young adults, patients with pre-existing conditions, and provides a stable transition so that no one has the rug pulled out from under them.

Unlike the Democrats, we are not going to pass legislation to find out what is in it. The American Health Care Act will proceed through a transparent process of regular order in full view of the public.
This is shocking that they're using Russian steel. It's not like the President has business interests in Russia, or he and his team have been talking to Russia since before the election. Totally unexpected!

#MakingRussiaGreatAgain

Phaedrus wrote:Keystone XL pipeline to use Russian and Indian steel.

https://miningawareness.wordpress.com/2 ... india/amp/

# KeepingThePromises:lol:
By Phaedrus
The White House officially took ownership of the American Health Care Act saying it was the plan President Trump backed.

Trump said cost would go down and coverage would go up for everyone. Lies.
By Phaedrus
In case you missed it, Trump declared his candidacy for 2020 not long ago.

And now, this. So much for self-financing.

Thursday, two campaign watchdog groups filed a complaint saying that President Donald Trump’s campaign illegally took more than $10 million after the election to pay off debt from the 2016 election.

The Campaign Legal Center and left-leaning nonprofit outfit Common Cause allege that the Trump campaign accepted donations for the 2020 election and repurposed them to pay down debt on the 2016 election.

If true, such a move would be a violation of the Federal Election Commission Act and would actually free up campaign donors to give double the legal amount of $2,700 because the money was going to the 2016 election, rather than the 2020 campaign.
By treehugger
JuneCarter wrote:I wasn't going to but I can't believe what this man gets a pass on.

Doesn't produce his medical records, his tax returns, commits crimes and not a peep from the peanut gallery.

And BO did not have documents sealed?
What you are saying is NOT required to my knowledge.
What is your point?