By JuneCarter
"I never settle!"

Donald J. Trump
✔ ‎@realDonaldTrump

I settled the Trump University lawsuit for a small fraction of the potential award because as President I have to focus on our country.
By Phaedrus
So Trump's precious snowflake will remain in NYC with mummy to finish the school year. The people's champion.

"Their decision to remain at Trump Tower will cause an increase in security around their Midtown Manhattan residence, with both Secret Service and the NYPD expected to be involved, a high-level security expert told the Post.

Trump Tower has had heightened security measures since July, but security has tightened following the presidential election.

Shoppers have to go through security screenings and are subject to bag checks, and W 56th Street is closed to all traffic between Fifth and Madison Avenues.

An unknown number of secret service agents will be assigned to Melania and Barron, and a driver and an armored vehicle will take Barron to school, said security expert Jim Reese.

He added that agents will arrive at the school ahead of time to make sure its safe."