By norton
Talking to a woman today about the election . She mentioned she voted for Hillary Clinton. I meekly asked if she knew of any period in world history when a powerful central government was the friend of the common man.
She thought for few seconds and responded, well never. I mentioned that Hillary and the Democrats desire and strive for more and greater governmental control.
As she thought the response was "oh well, too late". She had already voted for a Leftist and after a simple thought process realized she pushed the wrong button. :(
By Stinky Pete
Phae: are you with me yet?

norton wrote:Talking to a woman today about the election . She mentioned she voted for Hillary Clinton. I meekly asked if she knew of any period in world history when a powerful central government was the friend of the common man.
She thought for few seconds and responded, well never. I mentioned that Hillary and the Democrats desire and strive for more and greater governmental control.
As she thought the response was "oh well, too late". She had already voted for a Leftist and after a simple thought process realized she pushed the wrong button. :(
By eriknben10
Crowbird23 wrote:Texas is now classified as a toss up in latest Real Politics poll. Norty you better do.some big time praying for your idiotic candidate.

Never underestimate the power of prayer.