User avatar
By eriknben10
#482191
Crowbird23 wrote:They should have voted on. Garland. Hillary will be your Mama.


Who's your Daddy? :lol:
User avatar
By JW
#482192
Phaedrus wrote:
JW wrote:I've learned that people hate our current government so much Trump may get elected. because they know Hillery is more of the same and worse.


If Obama was running again he would win in a landslide. The only reason this is close is the hatred Republicans have for Clinton. We've always known that. In fact, it was a "change" talking point for Obama in 2008 that the Dems should not put up a candidate that would energize the Republican base.

It appears you are wrong again. The people of this great nation just told Obama to shove it. He just lost his legacy.
User avatar
By Phaedrus
#482195
Obama was not on the ballot, but I doubt that is true given his high approval rating. You perhaps could have found a better quote from me to use because I still think this reflected Clinton's inadequacy as a candidate. It's far too close an election to say Obama was repudiated.


JW wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:
JW wrote:I've learned that people hate our current government so much Trump may get elected. because they know Hillery is more of the same and worse.


If Obama was running again he would win in a landslide. The only reason this is close is the hatred Republicans have for Clinton. We've always known that. In fact, it was a "change" talking point for Obama in 2008 that the Dems should not put up a candidate that would energize the Republican base.

It appears you are wrong again. The people of this great nation just told Obama to shove it. He just lost his legacy.
User avatar
By JW
#482197
Phaedrus wrote:Obama was not on the ballot, but I doubt that is true given his high approval rating. You perhaps could have found a better quote from me to use because I still think this reflected Clinton's inadequacy as a candidate. It's far too close an election to say Obama was repudiated.


JW wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:
JW wrote:I've learned that people hate our current government so much Trump may get elected. because they know Hillery is more of the same and worse.


If Obama was running again he would win in a landslide. The only reason this is close is the hatred Republicans have for Clinton. We've always known that. In fact, it was a "change" talking point for Obama in 2008 that the Dems should not put up a candidate that would energize the Republican base.


It appears you are wrong again. The people of this great nation just told Obama to shove it. He just lost his legacy.

This election shows that the ratings and poles are and were wrong and so were you. Plus the fact that people who voted for Obama in the last two elections, voted for Trump. That says it all.
User avatar
By Phaedrus
#486440
Trump congratulated Erdogan on his "Make Me A Dictator" fraudulent referendum. Nice. Good going Mr. President. Way to represent American values! Or, maybe, it was all about the Trump Towers in Istanbul?
User avatar
By Phaedrus
#486448
And now they have him talking to Bannon on Beitbart radio joking that he couldn't really comment on Turkish affairs because he has a conflict of interest with his development.

#releaseyourtaxes
  • 1
  • 115
  • 116
  • 117
  • 118
  • 119