By norton
Worth the watch and listen. http://www.israelvideonetwork.com/brigi ... s-for-usa/
She knows of what she speaks.
By BigGabber
It all boils down to FEAR! You are afraid. You should be equally afraid of meeting Jesus one day.
Phaedrus liked this
By JW
BigGabber wrote:It all boils down to FEAR! You are afraid. You should be equally afraid of meeting Jesus one day.

Or maybe some heads are in the sand.
By Phaedrus
Speaking for myself on this beautiful Independence Day, I believe in the United States of America. I believe that the overwhelming majority of people who come here want a better life than what they had. I believe their children and grandchildren will adapt to America. It has always been this way and always will. I will not be swayed by a few miscreants into believing we must abandon who we are and what we stand for - one nation indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

"If there is any fixed star in our constitutional constellation, it is that no official, high or petty, can prescribe what shall be orthodox in politics, nationalism, religion, or other matters of opinion or force citizens to confess by word or act their faith therein. If there are any circumstances which permit an exception, they do not now occur to us."
- Robert H. jackson
By norton
An 18-year-old Muslim bride named Rajabbi Khurshed killed herself after her husband refused to accept the results of multiple virginity tests and demanded a second wife. The husband, 24-year-old Zafar Pirov, is now in custody in Tajikistan for his role in his young wife’s suicide. He could face up to eight years in prison.

Khurshed was married for just 40 days when she decided to take her life. From the beginning, the young girl was a victim of patriarchal mandates. Forced into an arranged marriage with a man she had never met before, Khurshed was victimized by nearly everyone and everything in her life, including her parents, her husband, and the state.
Folks, this culture is difficult for many to understand and the Left simply ignores.
By Phaedrus
I'll waste my time asking Norton yet another question he is incapable of answering. How is this different from Hindus in India?