By JW
I would think the mayor of a large city would have knowledge of suspected people. Or maybe he would not be trusted with this information due to obvious reasons.
By Phaedrus
JW wrote:I would think the mayor of a large city would have knowledge of suspected people. Or maybe he would not be trusted with this information due to obvious reasons.

It's more logical to think the mayor of a small town would have such knowledge. One of the reasons people are attracted to big cities is anonymity.
By JW
Phaedrus wrote:
JW wrote:I would think the mayor of a large city would have knowledge of suspected people. Or maybe he would not be trusted with this information due to obvious reasons.

It's more logical to think the mayor of a small town would have such knowledge. One of the reasons people are attracted to big cities is anonymity.

This guy wasn't anonymous he was known and was investigated​.
By norton
And IT will continue to become more evident but the Leftists will ignore the obvious,

https://www.louderwithcrowder.com/saudi ... on-bridge/
By Phaedrus
JW wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:

This guy wasn't anonymous he was known and was investigated​.

I was speaking to your general assertion about mayors of big cities. But on this particular instance, there is no reason to believe that a mayor is privy to the facts of an intelligence operation or all the players. There are probably thousands of people on the watch list in London.
By norton
Satan and his workers know no bounds- According to one ISIS survivor in Syria, Christian children were kneaded to death in bread machines, the rotating machines breaking their bones and crushing their young bodies for no crime except being Christian.

This story has been told by Alice Assaf whose son was beaten then shot by ISIS because he refused to change his first name from the Christian “George.”

Assaf told a reporter how ISIS turned a bakery into a death shop of horrors, putting children into machines for kneading dough and turning them on to crush the hapless kids inside. Men were baked to death inside ovens.

Their crime was merely Christianity and it echoes other horrific stories told across the rest of Syria and Iraq. The terrorists remain notorious for their brutality, for it is not enough to merely kill people, the killings must be performed in the most horrific manner so as to terrorize others.
By Phaedrus
This is an unproven story that has been circulating for a year. Norton has added to the story by asserting they were Christian children who were being persecuted for being Christian. There is absolutely no evidence,

People need to go back to the Serb-Croat-Bosnian conflict. Once there were Olympics in Sarajevo where Sarajevo was championed as the most peaceful and multicultural city in the world. Yet, just a few years later is was torn apart with sectarian violence. At the core were people spreading rumors about the barbarity of the "others" who stole and ate children etc.. The horro stories just continued to mount turning neighbor against neighbor. Pamphleteering, radio broadcasts, word-of-mouth, it all drove the stories -- and people believed it.

I don't want to make excuses for ISIS, they are horrible, but please recognize how horrible Norton is. He wants war. He drives hatred. He is also the problem.