By Phaedrus
Norton,

You have a very strange view of the world. I could see drawing a comparison between Soros and the Koch brothers, but Putin?

Soros is a liberal who made his money legitimately. And he is an American citizen. Putin is a thug, a dictator, a murderer and an enemy of America. Now I recognize that you think liberals are enemies of America, but you need to get a grip.
By JuneCarter
Phaedrus wrote:Norton,

You have a very strange view of the world. I could see drawing a comparison between Soros and the Koch brothers, but Putin?

Soros is a liberal who made his money legitimately. And he is an American citizen. Putin is a thug, a dictator, a murderer and an enemy of America. Now I recognize that you think liberals are enemies of America, but you need to get a grip.

Don't bother Phae. Trump's bestest bud and Treasury Dept. pick, Mnuchin actually worked for Soros. But hey, Trump is a flag waving, Republican, Christian political novice, swamp drainer. Psst, Norty... Mnuchin is a Goldman Sachs legacy who has never met a liberal PAC fund he didn't like.
Phaedrus liked this
By norton
-
Attachments
wildwood.jpg
Add description
By norton
One of the main elements that various Dictatorships (Leftists) have and now use is to redefine words. Good now is bad, evil portrayed as good, Etc. "In George Orwell's Nineteen Eighty-Four, the fictional language Newspeak attempts to eliminate personal thought by restricting the expressiveness of the English language.

In keeping with the principles of Newspeak, all of the words listed here serve as both nouns and verbs; thus, crimethink is both the noun meaning "thoughtcrime" and the verb meaning "to commit thoughtcrime". To form an adjective, one adds the suffix "-ful" (e.g., crimethinkful) and to form an adverb, "-wise" (e.g., crimethinkwise). There are some irregular forms, such as the adjectival forms of Minitrue, Minipax, Miniplenty, and Miniluv (Ministry of Truth, Ministry of Peace, Ministry of Plenty, and Ministry of Love,
Attachments
#8.jpg
Add description
By norton
The modern Left on the right
Attachments
#5.jpg
Add description