3 heaping tablespoons of Miracle Whip
3 tbs. sugar
1 tsp. vinegar
1 bag slaw (Dole)

mix miracle whip,vinegar n sugar
pour over slaw and mix
refrigerate 1/2 hr.

Yummm!
Last edited by eriknben10 on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By eriknben10
It is not for everyone. Just something I prefer. Like the hot sauce commercial on the radio. "I put that chit on everything"
Mayo would be a subsitute. I get the Heebie-jeebies thinking of all that fat in Mayo. My wife uses Hellmann's Lite, it has the same fat content as Miracle Whip. We mix the two at times as well.
By Leginald
You know that eating dietary fat doesn't actually make you fat, right?
By eriknben10
Leginald wrote:You know that eating dietary fat doesn't actually make you fat, right?

I am aware of studies that think they have it all figured out. I also know there are many exceptions to there rules.
What works for me, may not work for you. I'm happy at 6' 190 lbs. eating whatever I want.
Last edited by eriknben10 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Leginald
....what in the hell does the government have to do with this conversation? Jesus, you really do wear tin foil hats, don't you?
By End Poverty
The Food and Nutrition Service of the USDA promotes proper nutrition and funds dietetic research at universities. Reducing fat is still good for a given amount of calories. If you eat 200 calories of slaw, you get more vegetable and less fat by using Miracle Whip.
By eriknben10
End poverty,

My neice was the deititian at a major hospital before changing her career. Your answer reminded me of her.