Stinky Pete wrote:Nothing wrong with that, absolutely. It does contradict the picture, however. Sorry Maxx.

Nope He is telling you how bad bo is and how great the ceo is. But somehow the lefties just do not understand.
yes it was a diversion on the real issues but hell the dems are making it as their platform. Let see Mr. & Mr. James Smith. Funny as all get out.
Yeah, post the truth and back it up with facts and your automatically a hater. The only thing I hate are dopes who pose as intellects trying to negate conservative viewpoints by twisting facts to support their views of "Anything goes because this is a democracy'. Sorry, that's not how it is or is going to be. The absence of control brings anarchy!

Let me give you some additional ammunition to attack with. The "hate crime laws" are discriminatory against non-minorities. If you beat someone into a coma, it no more or a crime because you did it because they are gay than it is that you did it because the person belonged to a certain motorcycle club that you don't like. To treat one harsher that the other is discrimination. The hate crime laws should be abolished. The laws on the books against assaults of any kind are sufficient if properly enforced, just like the gun laws. Commit a crime with a gun, go away for long time, end of story. Not "let's control guns so only police have them". Idiots........
Phaedrus wrote:You took a few "facts" and smeared the entire gay community. A typical racist strategy. I can see how hate crimes make you nervous.

Racist? Thought that was about color.
@ Norton in particular: I have noted in your many posts that you present yourself as a righteous Christian. However, this is the 21st century and calling people 'Sodomites', as you did, is hateful and could be viewed as blasphemy. Interestingly, the Bible says eating eagles is also an 'Abomination'. Your use of Bible quotes to support your views is often misleading.

Today's Bible lesson: Jesus faced a mob that was eager to execute a woman caught in adultery. He put a stop to it with a simple challenge: anyone who has no sin in their life should step forward and throw the first stone. That sentence is often cited as a reminder to avoid judging others when there are faults in your own life that need to be addressed.
WoodE wrote:@ Norton in particular: I have noted in your many posts that you present yourself as a righteous Christian. However, this is the 21st century and calling people 'Sodomites', as you did, is hateful and could be viewed as blasphemy. Interestingly, the Bible says eating eagles is also an 'Abomination'. Your use of Bible quotes to support your views is often misleading.

Today's Bible lesson: Jesus faced a mob that was eager to execute a woman caught in adultery. He put a stop to it with a simple challenge: anyone who has no sin in their life should step forward and throw the first stone. That sentence is often cited as a reminder to avoid judging others when there are faults in your own life that need to be addressed.

WoodE. you have to understand Norton is like a rouge Preacher of the Christian Bilbe. He picks bits and pieces out of the Bible to make it sound like he knows what he is talking about. Kind of like the Radical Muslins do with the koran.
True Christains are not like him.
Jake wrote:
WoodE wrote:@ Norton in particular: I have noted in your many posts that you present yourself as a righteous Christian. However, this is the 21st century and calling people 'Sodomites', as you did, is hateful and could be viewed as blasphemy. Interestingly, the Bible says eating eagles is also an 'Abomination'. Your use of Bible quotes to support your views is often misleading.

WoodE. you have to understand Norton is like a rouge Preacher of the Christian Bilbe. He picks bits and pieces out of the Bible to make it sound like he knows what he is talking about. Kind of like the Radical Muslins do with the koran.
True Christains are not like him.

How true.