ElephantInTheRoom wrote:Hey Chris! Something you and I agree on! I imagine that! Watch out! The Democrats are going to say I am becoming a bad influence on you! LOL!

Or it could be that the Dems are influencing you Bill :) first you agreed with Lisa on something, then Chris. Goodness - what's next??!!
Spring,

I don't think so. See, Chris said something that is TOTALLY out of character for a Democrat. Chris acually acknowleges there is a war on terror.

The typical Democrat position is to deny there is radical Islamic Jihad, and blame the United States. Go around apologizing to the world. In other words, it's OUR fault we are being attacked. The United State ASKED for it, because of our oppressive overseas policies.

The Democrat position is to WELCOME the mosque, and show the world how "open minded" we are. Show the world if we just talk nicely to the terrorists, they will lay down their weapons and bombs and become brothers to us. Then the whole world will live in peace, and love. Just like that!

I feel sorry for Chris. He has to serve in the military under a Commander In Chief who wants to give him a medal for not shooting back. What's up with that? I started a thread on this in this forum on the topic of this award.
By c_yatsuk
Bill.... a bad influence, huh? lol... :lol:

I do have an article for you I saw in the AF Times last night. It talks about the medal for not shooting. The general in charge of US Operations in Afghanistan pretty much said it wasnt going to happen. If you're at the council meeting on Weds., I'll bring it with me.
c_yatsuk wrote:Bill.... a bad influence, huh? lol... :lol:

I do have an article for you I saw in the AF Times last night. It talks about the medal for not shooting. The general in charge of US Operations in Afghanistan pretty much said it wasnt going to happen. If you're at the council meeting on Weds., I'll bring it with me.

Had not heard about that one. But nothing about the current leadership suprises me anymore. We need to be on the lookout for a new commander and cheif.
As usual, BF jumps to inaccurate conclusions even while admitting he knows nothing about it. Obama had nothing to do with this. It was proposed by a British Maj. Gen for the International Security Assistance Force.
Phaedrus wrote:As usual, BF jumps to inaccurate conclusions even while admitting he knows nothing about it. Obama had nothing to do with this. It was proposed by a British Maj. Gen for the International Security Assistance Force.

lol...Well I know we need a real commander and cheif. But thank God for a self proclamed appealing intellect like yourself keeping everyone so informed.