Something else to think about folks!

We must note that a hostile and provocative name [Cordoba] has been chosen for this mosque…Choosing the name ‘Cordoba House’ for the mosque to be constructed in New York was not coincidental or random and innocent. It bears within it significance and dreams of expansion and invasion [into the territory] of the other, [while] striving to change his religion and to subjugate him…

I will go back to BORO FRIENDS QUOTE
You make me laugh though.The addressing of credibility and obvious mistakes from a guy who will go out of your way to twist ,turn ,change the subject ,that will pick and choose any part of a post you think you can manipulate ,and ignore any post or part of a post you can't or don't wish to explain away. This from the same guy who will call other people liars,or tell them they don't know ,misunderstood,don't have all the facts,got it wrong... all while somehow implying that you are some kind of a superior being that you clearly are not or even close to ever becoming.Phaedrus this is your practice on every given subject with an opinion different then yours. (and name calling)
LOL. Look who is talking about downgrades. You are just ticked off that the progressives have lost the arguement with the American people. All the crap this Congress and this President has been putting forward is going to be revisited,replaced or repealed. What scares me is how much damage will be done before the purge.The other area of concern is how close they got to tranforming the greatest nation in the world into a second or third rate country..
Last edited by Boro Friend on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm not changing anything. You are having this conversation with paesano. I just thought I would downgrade the conversation a little.

F.Y.I. I have the courage of my convictions.
DEFEND NEW YORK

http://lazio.com/p.cfm?s=1000&p=469

You make me laugh though.The addressing of credibility and obvious mistakes from a guy who will go out of your way to twist ,turn ,change the subject ,that will pick and choose any part of a post you think you can manipulate ,and ignore any post or part of a post you can't or don't wish to explain away. This from the same guy who will call other people liars,or tell them they don't know ,misunderstood,don't have all the facts,got it wrong... all while somehow implying that you are some kind of a superior being that you clearly are not or even close to ever becoming.Phaedrus this is your practice on every given subject with an opinion different then yours. (and name calling)
Boro Friend wrote:I'm not changing anything. You are having this conversation with paesano. I just thought I would downgrade the conversation a little.

F.Y.I. I have the courage of my convictions.

LOL BF

You read this guy like a book! That's why I use your quote it fits like a glove :P
By paesano
The placement of mosques throughout Islamic history has been an expression of conquest and superiority over non-Muslims. Muslims built the Al-Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock on the site of the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem in order to proclaim Islam’s superiority to Judaism. The Umayyad Mosque in Damascus was built over the Church of St. John the Baptist, and the Hagia Sophia Cathedral in Constantinople was converted into a mosque, to express the superiority of Islam over Christianity. Historian Sita Ram Goel has estimated that over 2,000 mosques in India were built on the sites of Hindu temples for the same reason