By me
JuneCarter wrote:Quotes regarding Bin Laden's death:

Joe Biden, upon being woken up, " This is a big #$*$&^ deal!"

Was he actually awake for this speech? :lol: :twisted:
By Jason747
Mad Maxx wrote:No video and no body? Interesting, and on a election year...hmmmmm.....

MM

The election is November 6th, 2012. Yesterday was May 1, 2011. Rove would have contained him for the next 18 months and then shot him using a 5 camera Hollywood studio shoot.
By Jerrycurl
HaHa... that is pretty funny 747. Good point.

This just in... intel came from GITMO! Good thing Obama is a lazy do nothing who doesn't follow through on his campaign promises. Whenever you lefties are ready to admit Bush was right, we're listening.
By Phaedrus
The world is a little better today and hopefully this will help make us safer. It's a shame how quickly this thread deteriorated.
By me
Phaedrus wrote:The world is a little better today and hopefully this will help make us safer. It's a shame how quickly this thread deteriorated.

I guess I shouldn't insert my joke about Osama Bin Laden having Obama's original Kenyan birth certificate that's why he was taken out so suddenly. :twisted: :twisted:
By paesano
Mad Maxx wrote:Hitler confirmed dead, May 1st, 1945. Bin Laden, May 1st, 2011...... interesting.

MM

Did you also know that it was announced when the Phillies were in the 9th and it was tied 1-1....9-1-1.....KARRRRMMMAAAA OSAMA!!!!!!!!
~P
By paesano
Phaedrus wrote: It's a shame how quickly this thread deteriorated.

In Phae own words SO WHAT!
~P
By Phaedrus
me wrote:
Phaedrus wrote:The world is a little better today and hopefully this will help make us safer. It's a shame how quickly this thread deteriorated.

I guess I shouldn't insert my joke about Osama Bin Laden having Obama's original Kenyan birth certificate that's why he was taken out so suddenly. :twisted: :twisted:

I wonder how many people wish the mission had failed so they could really go off on Obama.
By paesano
Now I lay me down to sleep...one less terrorist this world does keep...with all my heart I give my thanks...to those in uniform regardless of rank...you serve our country and serve it well...with humble hearts your stories tell...so as I rest my weary eyes...while freedom rings our flag still flies...you give your all, do what you must...with God we live and God we trust....Amen
~P