By Boro Friend
This just in to the go Aston news desk. All future snow storms are here by cancelled.Executive order #2256
By astmom1234
Boro Friend wrote:This just in to the go Aston news desk. All future snow storms are here by cancelled.Executive order #2256

Haha....SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!! COME ON SPRING!!! :D :D
By paesano
astmom1234 wrote:
Boro Friend wrote:This just in to the go Aston news desk. All future snow storms are here by cancelled.Executive order #2256

Haha....SOUNDS GOOD TO ME!!! COME ON SPRING!!! :D :D

That sounds good to me :)
~P
By paesano
Hey Bf, the Executive order #2256 needs to be revised. More snow coming next Tuesday..
Please see what you can do for us...Most of us are with you! (got your back)

Come On Spring Aaaahhhhhhhhhh
By paesano
There is the potential for a major East Coast storm early next week as a system arrives Tuesday or Wednesday. Fox 29 has the details! or should I say GOASTON has the details!

Oh boy here we go again................
~P
By paesano
We might be dogging a bullet here folks it depends on what track the storm will take. It could be all snow or snow and rain.
Stay tune.
~P
By janetb
I'm pretty concerned... I have a meeting in Boston, right next to Logan Airport on the harbor this Wednesday at 9 am. I have reservations to take the train up Tuesday afternoon and the train home leaves Boston at 2 pm Wednesday - - - it's so crazy - - - I hate to cancel something like this that was scheduled 3 months ago based on a weather forecast, yet I don't want to be sitting on a train for 12 or 15 hours trying to get up there or - worse - trying to get home...
By pinkie1978
janetb wrote:I'm pretty concerned... I have a meeting in Boston, right next to Logan Airport on the harbor this Wednesday at 9 am. I have reservations to take the train up Tuesday afternoon and the train home leaves Boston at 2 pm Wednesday - - - it's so crazy - - - I hate to cancel something like this that was scheduled 3 months ago based on a weather forecast, yet I don't want to be sitting on a train for 12 or 15 hours trying to get up there or - worse - trying to get home...

It might be all rain.
By janetb
It might be here, but not there... and trains can be a bit tricky in ice/sleet/rain/snow or combinations thereof. I'll decide tomorrow morning one way or another. Boston weather forecast:

Monday: Bitter day with highs only near 10 above zero. Wind chills at or below zero all day. Sun fades behind late day clouds.

Tuesday: Warmer with cloudy skies. Patchy light snow & flurries for the day. A coating to an inch in spots. Highs from 28 to 33.

Wednesday: Snow developing by late morning. Possibly changes to rain along the coast by evening. Windy with highs in the upper 20s to middle 30s. Heavy snow/sleet & wind likely by evening.

Thursday: Patches of light snow/flurries gives way to sun by afternoon.

Hartford CT forecast is for snow and sleet, no rain. Providence RI has snow only predicted. Just don't know yet.