By JW
Mad Maxx wrote:
paesano wrote:Thanks for the updates! Last year I had made a Investment on a Homelite 5000 Watt Generator their not cheap.
~P

I'm picking one up tonight. Been wanting to get one.... Now is a good time as any. Actually I had one given to me, but need to tune it up. That ain't gonna happen in the next 24hrs

MM

Are you tieing into the main or are you just going to run extension cords to what you want on.
5000 watts seems like a lot. You could run most of your house with that. I would invest but it's really not that often that it would be used.
By paesano
JW wrote:
Mad Maxx wrote:
paesano wrote:Thanks for the updates! Last year I had made a Investment on a Homelite 5000 Watt Generator their not cheap.
~P

I'm picking one up tonight. Been wanting to get one.... Now is a good time as any. Actually I had one given to me, but need to tune it up. That ain't gonna happen in the next 24hrs

MM

Are you tieing into the main or are you just going to run extension cords to what you want on.
5000 watts seems like a lot. You could run most of your house with that. I would invest but it's really not that often that it would be used.

Personal Computer 500-2,000
Refrigerator/Freezer 600-800
Coffeemaker 400-800
Space Heater 1,250
Electric Range 2,500
Table Lamp 150
Television 100-350
Microwave 1,200

This is approximate wattage only.

I run it off of 2 heavy duty cords w/ splitters we also use this for our camper house in OC NJ when power shuts down.
~P
By JW
paesano wrote:
Coffeemaker 400-800
Space Heater 1,250
Electric Range 2,500
Table Lamp 150
Television 100-350
Microwave 1,200

I run it off of 2 heavy duty cords w/ splitters we also use this for our camper house in OC NJ when power shuts down.
~P

Yea, thats a big genny. I have spent a few of those sweltering hot summer days and nights at Pine Haven Camp Ground outside of Sea Isle with no electric. Just have to drink more beer.
By paesano
JW wrote:
paesano wrote:
Coffeemaker 400-800
Space Heater 1,250
Electric Range 2,500
Table Lamp 150
Television 100-350
Microwave 1,200

~P

Yea, thats a big genny. I have spent a few of those sweltering hot summer days and nights at Pine Haven Camp Ground outside of Sea Isle with no electric. Just have to drink more beer.

That's the best part more beer! We have our place in Whippoorwill camp grounds, fun times can't wait.
~P
By JW
paesano wrote:~P

Yea, thats a big genny. I have spent a few of those sweltering hot summer days and nights at Pine Haven Camp Ground outside of Sea Isle with no electric. Just have to drink more beer.[/quote]
That's the best part more beer! We have our place in Whippoorwill camp grounds, fun times can't wait.
~P[/quote]

Yes definitely some good times for sure. We just bought in Sea Isle on the water so now the boat will be right outside the back door. I left some very good friends at the camp ground but the timing was right and so was the price so we jumped on it.
By JuneCarter
So when is the GoAston Regatta? I don't have a boat but it seems like I'm always up a creek without a paddle anyway. :lol: