Discussion related to hobbies, crafts, personal leisure activities etc...
Continuing the series of interviews with our alumni, we invited Geisel Alves , who has a background in Mechatronics, and today works as Product Manager at Vitta . Learning from other people's experiences is one of the ways to be inspired and seek alternatives for a career transition, as is the case with many Digital Products professionals, your experiences in the past end up shaping who you are today or will be tomorrow. Let's do it! Brief history about you I've always had a personal motto that if something didn't exist, I could be the person responsible for creating it. This has followed me since I was young.

I had the opportunity to graduate from a technical course in mechatronics and soon after to enter the undergraduate course in Biotechnology in Salvador. These two trainings gave me a multidisciplinary vision for problem solving , in addition to expanding my horizons to new technologies in the market. I am currently Product Manager at Vitta, a promising Job Function Email Database healthcare startup. In my personal life, I have a special passion for learning and teaching about performing as well as pop culture! How was your product selection process? Any tips for those just starting out? Upon joining as Product Manager at Vitta, in addition to the curriculum analysis.

I had the opportunity to share a technical case that I had done with the product leader of one of the company's areas. After that, I attended two meetings with the company's COO and CEO. In this case , investing time in putting together clear material that could answer the proposed questions, in addition to explaining my entire line of reasoning. For this step, I highly recommend booking some time in advance, reading the statement, making notes of what is asked, and then making it clear what the real proposed problem is before delving into the solutions . Ensure that you will support the proposed analysis, in addition to benchmarking with other companies that have already experienced the same problem. In the interviews , one was to assess technical skills and the other was more focused on cultural fit.